About Commenting with TV Live
Constructive comments – both supportive and critical – on pages at TV Live are welcome, including responses to others’ comments. You do need to register an account with us in order to comment on pages. This is completely free, and we never send out spam e-mails.
To ensure that the posts are suitable for publication on the site, we read every comment before it appears on the site. We have a set of rules for users to follow whilst using the site.
- Please try to ensure spelling, punctuation and grammar in your comments are of a suitable standard. Due to the substantial number of comments we receive, our team does not have the time to correct your spelling. Messages that are hard to understand will be deleted.
- Please do not post messages which are not related to the topic being discussed. We understand that discussions can widen beyond the original topic and are keen to foster debate, but comments which are irrelevant contribute nothing to the debate.
- Please do not post the same comment a number of times. Once is sufficient. Our moderators check comments regularly and if you are patient it should appear within a reasonable period of time.
- Please do not post messages that are threatening to members of the team or other users on the site.
- Please do not post links to other websites, e-mail addresses or telephone numbers.
- Do not register multiple accounts. If you forget your password, you can retrieve it via the login page.
TV Live has security measures in place that can enable us to ban users from commenting on posts if we feel the house rules have been breached in any way. If you have a complaint about the way an article has been written, please feel free to contact us.